Regulations of the International Scout and Guide Rally for World Youth Day 2016 – Pilgrims
- The Scouts and Guide’s Rally will last from 07.2016 to 1.08.2016.
- The organizer of the Rally is the Polish Scouting and Guiding Association, Konopnickiej street 6, 00-491 Warsaw.
- The Rally will take place in Krakow and its surroundings (community of Michałowice).
- The purpose of the Rally is participation in World Youth Day 2016.
- Rally is organized within the framework of the World Youth Day in 2016.
- Rally will be held regardless of the weather.
- The rally is open to members of Scout and Guide organizations at age 15 and up, organized in troops of 15, under the supervision of an adult leader with qualifications to take a Scout/Guide group abroad.
- Underaged participants of the Rally are required to have consent of their parents or legal guardians to participate in the Rally.
- Applications are accepted through the electronic form available on the website sdm.zhp.pl until 15th June 2016.
- The cost of participation in World Youth Day 2016 is 150 euro, the amount should be paid no later than 22nd June 2016. Bank account:
PL 17 85910007 0020 0055 2365 0005
Krakowski Bank Spółdzielczy
Rynek Kleparski 8
Transfer title: participant Name, Surname with a description “WYD in 2016”.
- The leader of the group will be charged according to the price list.
- Full responsibility for damage caused at the camp site that has been caused as a result of one’s behavior (action or omission) will be on participant side.
- Volunteer/ participant of the Rally is obliged to behave properly and respect the Scout and Guide Law.
- It is forbidden to consume alcoholic beverages, smoke tobacco or take drugs during the Rally. In a situation where it comes to finding this type of behavior, it will be the basis for the decision to immediate deprivation of the person’s right to participate in the Rally and expulsion from the Rally.
- Each participant is required to have reflective elements when moving around in the evening on roads outside urban areas.
- Registered pilgrims after making payment will receive pilgrim package, which includes:
- layette pilgrim (backpack, scarf, t-shirt, ID),
- accommodation, food, insurance,
- transport in the city of Krakow and between the place of accommodation and Krakow.
- Fee is non-refundable, and the pilgrim lose the right to any benefits from the organizer in case of resignation from the Rally.
- Benefits to Pilgrims and documents confirming the right to those benefits are issued only once. In case of loss or damage duplicates will not be issued.
- Pilgrims are required to cooperate with the security forces, both Scout and Guides once and others involved in securing the WYD.
- The Polish Scouting and Guiding Association (ZHP) reserves the right to supplement the provisions of these Conditions, which also applies to the possibility of making changes to it during the Rally, if needed.
- The Rally’s organizer reserves the right to supplement and interpret in resolutions of these Conditions.
- Each participant is required to read the regulations and sign it.
- It is prohibited to invite people, who are not participants, into the camp site.
- Organizers shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in relation to the Rally participants and their equipment, as well as for damages and losses caused directly or indirectly in relation to third parties.
- It is strictly forbidden the use fire in tents in the area of the Rally.
- Organizers will make every effort to ensure that all participants of the Rally are satisfied, however, each participant is required to comply with the Conditions under the threat of removal from the camp site. Each participant is required to obey the rules of fire safety, road safety, guard duty, and Rally participant.
- Pilgrims are required to have ID card with them.
- The Rally falls under the Regulation of the Minister of National Education of 21 January 1997 on the conditions to be met by the organizers of recreation for children and youth, as well as the principles of its organization and supervision.