Terms and Conditions for volunteers
Regulations of the International Scout and Guide Rally for World Youth Day 2016 – volunteers
- The Scouts and Guide’s Rally will last from: 25.07.2016 – 01.08.2016
- The organizer of the Rally is The Polish Scouting and Guiding Association (ZHP), Konopnickiej street 6, 00-491 Warsaw.
- The Rally will take place in Krakow and its surroundings (community of Michałowice).
- The purpose of the Rally is enabling organized service during World Youth Day 2016 or participation in World Youth Day 2016.
- The rally is open for members of Scout and Guide organizations at age 16 and up, organized in 6-peopleteams under the supervision of an adult leader with qualifications to take a Scout/Guide group abroad.
- Underaged participants of the Rally are required to have consent of their parents or legal guardians for participation in the Rally.
- Applications are accepted through the electronic form available on the website sdm.zhp.pl until 15th of June 2016.
- The Organizer reserves the right to qualify the team to a different service than choosen on the form, in case if the limit of places would be exceeded. The final date is the filling/payment. * For services: medical, security, information, room and board.
- Payment for service: 15 euro
Payment should be settled at the latest by 22.06.2016 by bank transfer.Account number:
PL 17 85910007 0020 0055 2365 0005
Krakowski Bank Spółdzielczy
Rynek Kleparski 8
Transfer title: participant Name, Surname with a description “WYD in 2016”.
- The leader of the group will be charged according to the price list.
- Full responsibility for damage caused at the camp site that has been caused as a result of one’s behavior (action or omission) will be on participant side.
- Volunteer/ participant of the Rally is obliged to behave properly and respect the Scout and Guide Law.
- It is forbidden to consume alcoholic beverages, smoke tobacco or take drugs during the Rally. In a situation where it comes to finding this type of behavior, it will be the basis for the decision to immediate deprivation of the person’s right to participate in the Rally and expulsion from the Rally.
- Each participant is required to have reflective elements when moving around in the evening on roads outside urban areas.
- Registered volunteer after making payment will receive volunteer package, which includes:
- layette volunteer (backpack, scarf, t-shirt, ID),
- accommodation, food, insurance,
- transportat in the city of Krakow and between the place of accommodation and Krakow.
- The Rally is organized within the framework of the World Youth Day in 2016.
- Fee is non-refundable and the volunteer lose the right to any benefits from the organizer in case of no show in the Rally.
- Volunteers are required to cooperate with the security forces, both Scout and Guides one and others involved in securing the WYD.
- The Rally’s organizer reserves the right to supplement and interpret in resolutions of these Conditions.
- The Rally will be held regardless of the weather.
- Each participant is obliged to read the Conditions and sign it.
- Benefits for Volunteers and documents confirming the right to those benefits are issued only once. In case of loss or damage duplicates will not be issued.
- It is prohibited to invite people, who are not participants, into the camp site.
- Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in relation to the Rally participants and their equipment, as well as for damages and losses caused directly or indirectly in relation to third parties.
- It is strictly forbidden the use fire in tents on the area of the Rally.
- Each participant is obliged to obey the rules of fire safety, road safety, guard duty and the Rally participant.
- Organizer will make every effort to ensure that all participants of the Rally are satisfied, however, each participant is required to comply with the Conditions under the threat of removal from the camp site.
- Facilities volunteer: volunteer is required to have: ID card, ZHP membership card (if is a member of ZHP).
- Rally falls under the Regulation of the Minister of National Education of 21 January 1997 on the conditions to be met by the organizers of recreation for children and youth, as well as the principles of its organization and supervision